Thursday, May 22, 2014

Style Pick

I don't know about you, but finding a great pair of sunglasses is a daunting task, and I can never be happy with just one color or style. That is, until I found one pair that stole my heart. This month's style pick is dedicated to mirrored sunglasses.
I recently found three pairs of mirrored sunglasses at Urban Outfitters on sale, and bought all three of them (oops?) I love aviators in general, but the flamboyant blue/green lens' can easily give a simple outfit the pop that it needs.  If you're not big on standing out or too much color, there are many non-colored mirror lens' that you can buy. Check out UO, F21, and Ray-Ban for some of my top picks.
PS- the mirrors hide your eyes, so people watching is easier ;)

Let's be pals:

No comments:

Post a Comment