Saturday, June 7, 2014

The Fantastic 4

Happy Saturday! I hope y'all had a fabulous week, I know I certainly did. It's officially summer time for me, which means beach trips, pool visits, and backyard BBQ's for two months! The sun, as you know, is harsh in the summer, and your skin needs to be protected. Instead of skipping out on your daily makeup routine, shake it up a bit with my four favorite summer beauty products to keep you looking gorge as well as protecting your skin!

First we have the Korres Lip Butter Stick with SPF15. This lip butter is so smooth and moisturizing that it'll keep your lips hydrated and protected from the sun. Remember to apply every once in a while. Plus, it's got a beautiful pink tint!
Next is the NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer with SPF30. NARS never seems to fail, and this moisturizer confirms that. I've always had acne and knowing that I can cover it with foundation comforts my insecurity, and now I can continue to cover my skin as well as protect it in the summer time. 
These last two products aren't necessarily used for moisturizer or SPF, but they still allow you to enjoy the simple pleasures of summer without having to worry about raccoon eyes. Maybelline has a wonderful waterproof mascara that's really good at its job. I saw The Fault In Our Stars wearing this and let me tell you, I was the best looking crier in the theater. If you've read my other reviews on Stila, you already know how much I love their products. This Stay All Day waterproof eye liner is perfect for days at the beach, especially this eye popping teal color. 

Tweet me or leave a comment below telling me what your favorite summer beauty product is!

Let's Be Pals:



No comments:

Post a Comment