Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Rimmel Show Off Review

I've spent my whole life looking for the perfect red lipstick and I've had nothing but failure. Okay, maybe not my whole life, more like the last few months, but it seemed like a lifetime! Every color was either not pigmented enough, too dry, to pinky, too dark, or too opaque. Maybe I'm too picky, and after I heard great reviews on any red MAC lipstick, I decided to suck it up and make the investment. Well, on the way to Belk to visit the MAC stand, I stopped by Target and decided to have one last look. At the very bottom of the Rimmel section was this beautiful red gloss/stain. "There's no way this actually looks like this." I thought as I picked it up and twisted off the (very stylish) lid. 
Let me tell you, the color on the tube is very true to its actual color on the lips. I saw a few reviews saying it didn't smell good, and unfortunately I was sick at the time and couldn't smell it, but today when I put it on I didn't think it smelt bad enough to complain about it. The stain is very pigmented and bright, and boy does it last a long time. I put it on, ate dinner, showered and even woke up and my lips were still red. It would not come off. But hey, it's better than the alternative. 
The color I have on here is 400-Big Bang. 
Not only was I super happy with this product, it's only $4.79, and if you go to Walgreens soon, they're having a sale 2/$9. I give this product a 10/10 and I'm definitely going back to get more colors very soon.


Let's Be Pals:

No comments:

Post a Comment