Saturday, July 5, 2014

Summer Drugstore Essentials

Hi guys! It's been so long since I last made a post, and I do apologize. Since summer began, I've been super busy with graduation, orientation, and beach trips, but I'm back! At least, I am for now. Next Wednesday I'm leaving for LA! I'm super excited and cannot wait to share my experiences with y'all. I won't be posting, but if you want, you can follow me on Instagram for updates!

Pinterest has inspired many interesting beauty and fashion ideas, but not all of them have turned out so well. I was reluctant to try white eyeliner, even if it did look amazing on these Pinterest girls. Yesterday while I was in Walgreens, I found a white eye pencil for only $.99, so I thought why not and added it to my purchase.
It was the best decision I'd made all day. 


The brand of eyeliner is nothing I've ever heard of, Jordana, but it works fabulously. 
I also got the Rimmel natural bronzer in 22. I've never bought/used bronzer before and this was a great first buy. It's not too dark, but shows up well.
I don't know about you, but the summer is awful for my lips. This Vaseline in cocoa butter is a miracle. I've always loved using Vaseline for my lips, it keeps them hydrated and smooth at all costs, and this flavor smells delicious. 
Overall, these three items cost me less than $10! A great purchase, I'd say.

What are your thoughts on white eyeliner?

Let's Be Pals:

1 comment:

  1. No way, white eyeliner is back?! I remember I use to wear it in middle school & I thought I was the coolest thing ever! Lol I'll definitely have to check this out on pinterest, not sure I'll be able to hop back on that bandwagon... too many memories. Great post!! :)

    ReplyDelete