Monday, April 28, 2014

Stila Review


Don't you just love it when you finally break down and buy that pricey makeup item that you've always looked at but never bought, and turns out that's it's actually pretty amazing? Yeah, I had one of those moments this weekend when I went to Ulta to look at a different foundation. I've been using Naked Skin by Urban Decay and it was great for a while, but after a while it really dried out my skin. The lady at Ulta recommended the Stila stay all day foundation because not only does it have great coverage, but it's also moisturizing. I've been wearing the foundation for about 3 days now and I'm very pleased with how long it lasts throughout the day, it's not heavy, and it not drying. Plus, you get a cute little brush and concealer/mirror on the top!
What's a shopping trip without an unexpected buy? Or two buys in my case. One being the Stila smudge stick waterproof eyeliner, and Stila convertible blush. I was sold on the liner when I noticed how much it made my eyes pop as apposed to black eyeliner which can look to harsh. I took it down a notch and went with the color metallic umber which is like a grey/brown/copper tone. 
Last but never least, This beautiful pink blush has taken the award for best blush I've ever owned. I've never tried cream blushes until now and little did I know how much I was missing out. The color is beautiful and stays on pretty well, unlike powder blushes. But wait, there's more. Not only is it a blush, but it's a lipstick as well! Swipe a small lip brush over the blush and onto your lips. I suggest a clear gloss over top because it is a tad dry.

Overall, I give all of these products rave reviews and highly recommend them. They are a bit pricey, but defiantly worth the splurge!


Lets Be Pals:


No comments:

Post a Comment