Monday, April 21, 2014

Naked 3 Tutorial

Happy Monday! Who am I kidding, there's no such thing as a happy Monday, but we can always make it a little brighter with a makeup tutorial! I finally got with the times and picked up the Naked 3 palette yesterday and I totally see what all the hype's about, it's so lovely! 
As I finished with my eye shadow this morning, I really liked it and wanted to show you guys, but I totally forgot to take a picture, but don't worry, I'll explain the steps as best as I possibly can!

Step 1: Prime your eyelids with a primer before you begin. This will keep the eye shadow on much longer than it would without it. If you don't have primer, use a bit of concealer!
Step 2: Cover your lid with the color Burnout. It's a nice rosy color that doesn't have too much shimmer and will serve as your base.
Step 3: Add a small amount of Strange to the corner of your eyes to brighten your eyes and make you look more awake.
Step 4: Swipe a bit of Factory to the outer edge of your eye and on the crease. This adds a bit of a smokey eye look, but the shade isn't too dark that it's overwhelming. 
Step 5: With a blending brush, add Nooner to the brow bone and slightly blend into the lid. Be careful not to blend everything together too much.

Now that you've finished with your eye shadow, put on a nice amount of mascara to widen your eyes. To help your eyes POP, put mascara on the bottom lashes.

I hope you all find this tutorial helpful in any way, I'm so very sorry for the lack of pictures. If you decide to try this, instagram it or tweet it to me, I'd love to see what you've done! Have a lovely day!

Let's Be Pals:

No comments:

Post a Comment