Monday, September 15, 2014

Switching It Up


Hi ladies (and gentlemen?)! As we both can see, I've taken quite a bit of time off from blogging. This year has been so busy for me, between graduation, traveling, and starting college, I've hardly even had time to process anything! Now that I'm finally settled into my college routine and have figured out exactly how much free time I have (which is a LOT), the blogging will be making a comeback!

As you can probably guess from the picture above, I'm changing the name and style of this blog from a mixture of whatever I want to an entirely fashion-based blog. I'm also changing the name from Lattes & Liner to Room 803. The inspiration behind that name is pretty much, thats my dorm room number and this is where I get dressed every day as well as my inspiration comes from the people around me (sometimes.).

I'm also planning on changing the layout of this blog, hopefully to something cleaner and more modern. Therefore, I'll be deleting all of my previous posts. 

Hopefully I'll be up and running again within a week! Thank you guys so much for your support, and I hope I can keep you around :)

-Ashley x

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That's awesome that you're getting clearer on the style & focus of your blog. I've kind of been doing the same with my own blog as well. There's something about this season that makes us all want a fresh start I guess lol. Great job, and good luck with the new blog!! :)
    ~Christina
    http://thedancegrad.com

    ReplyDelete