Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentines Day! It's been such a long day, and I'm finally able to relax and have a cup of green tea.
After practically spending all day getting ready to go out, and finally getting out at 2 pm, I've been going all day.
Today actually seems to be one of my favorite holidays of the year. I'm not sure why, considering I don't have a valentine, but there's just something about the energy in the air that makes everyone a little happier.
Personally, I like to take the day as an excuse to dress up and buy things for myself, hey, a girl's gotta treat herself every once in a while.
Here's a few shots from today:
(Sweater, Skirt, and Jewelry: Forever21 // Shoes: Topshop // Tights: Loft)

What do you think? How do you treat yourself (or someone else) on Valentines Day?

Lets be friends:




No comments:

Post a Comment